Truline Dock Piling Construction - General Installation Steps (print brochure)
- Attach the Male End Cap to the U-Channel.
- Drive the U-Channel/Male End Cap into the soil per the engineer specifications.
- Evacuate the soil plug from the bottom of the driven Truline form.
- Install the steel-rebar per the engineering specs.
- Install the bolts for the dock framing (bolt will be in the concrete).
- Frame the dock.
- Drill holes for pipes to hold electric, or other accessories.
- Tremie-pour fill the Truline form with concrete.
- Slide the Female End Cap on the exterior to complete the finish.
- Install a top cap. A Truline top cap coming soon.
Quality-Driven Dock Builders & Marine Contractors
We have property owners all over the United States looking for contractors to install the Truline system. If you are a quality-driven, licensed and insured contractor that would like to be a part of our referral network and offer your customers a superior wall system, give us a call or contact us today!